1. Brewster Landing (on Winslow Road) cement boat ramp. Ample off-road parking. Stephenson County owns this launch area.
2. (MBL) McConnell Bobtown Landing Park - floating dock with EZ Dock NEW 2008
Lena Community Park District owns this 5 acre park, located 1/2 mile west of McConnell. Ample off-road parking southeast of bridge.
3. (MDL) McNeil's/Damascus Landing - floating dock with EZ Dock
Lena Community Park District owns this 2 acre site on the north and west corner of the bridge. The bridge is on West Cedarville Road, about 5 miles east of Lena, or 3 miles west of Cedarville. Ample off-road parking.
Cement Boat Ramp is ready to go. NEW 2009
4. Wes Block Trail Head - rip rap cement chunks on river bank
Located on U.S. 20 north of Freeport on the Jane Addams Trail.
This river bank is owned by the Freeport Park District NEW 2008
5. Tutty's Crossing (in Freeport) - cement boat ramp.
Located on IL Rte 75. Large, paved parking lot
with nice mowed grass areas.
This park is owned by City of Freeport. NEW 2012
6. Hancock Ave Bridge (in Freeport) - cement boat ramp.
Located 300 feet upstream on the left side of river. Ample off-road parking.
This boat dock area is owned by the City of Freeport.
7. V.F.W. Club, 1802 E. Shawnee (in Freeport).
Cement ramp (park cars in northwest corner of parking lot)
8. Ridott Fishing Park on East River Road / Rock City Road Bridge - dirt river bank. Access area - north and west of bridge. Stephenson County owns strip of land between road and river. Ample off-road parking.
9. Atten's Landing - dirt river bank. NEW 2010
Park owned by Stephenson County.
Managed by Friends of the Pecatonica River Foundation.
10. Winnebago County Fairgrounds, in Pecatonica - cement ramp. (above the broken down dam)
11. Pecatonica, Sumner Park (in the city) cement ramp. (below the broken down dam) - portage around the north side of the broken down dam.