EZ Dock launch You glide off dry-dock onto the water
EZ Dock take-out You glide off the water onto dry-dock
McConnell Bobtown Landing is 1/4 mile west of McConnell on West McConnell Road. The launch / dock site is at the
New Universal Access floating boat dock with EZ Dock for kayaks.
There is ample off-road parking east and south of the bridge.
McNeil's/Damascus Landing, 4900 W. Cedarville Road, Lena, Illinois,
on the Pecatonica River, is about 5 miles east of Lena,
or 3 miles west of Cedarville on West Cedarville Road.
This park is on the north & west corner of the bridge.
Car Shuttle Car Shuttle (ALL RIGHT-HAND TURNS) Car Shuttle Car Shuttle
From: McConnell Bobtown Landing - PUT-IN
McNeil's/Damascus Landing TAKE-OUT
1. From the Put-IN, turn right on West McConnell Road, go about 3/4 mile thru McConnell.
2. On the east side of town, turn right at the Fire Station staying on West McConnell Road, go about 3/4 mile.
3. Turn right onto N. Damascus Road, go about 4.3 miles to West Cedarville Road.
4. Turn right onto West Cedarville Road, go about 1/8 mile to McNeil's/Damascus Landing.
5. The driveway to McNeil's/Damascus Landing will be on the right, just after the Bridge.
RETURN Car Shuttle (ALL RIGHT-HAND TURNS)
FROM: McNeil's/Damascus Landing TAKE-OUT
TO: McConnell Bobtown Landing - PUT-IN
1. From the TAKE-OUT, turn right on West Cedarville Road, go about 1 mile to Flansburg Road.
2. Turn right onto Flansburg Road, go about 4 miles to West McConnell Road.
3. Turn right onto West McConnell Road, go about 1/2 mile to McConnell Bobtown Landing.
4. The driveway to McConnell Bobtown Landing will be on the right, just after the Bridge.